Glacier UI is the next interface for Nemo Mobile. It is a new UI, created and built by the community, and made with the latest technologies like Qt 5 and Wayland. For developing use libglacierapp and qtquickcontrols-nemo
On a phone
- Download latest image from img.nemomobile.net (for example Manjaro-ARM-nemomobile-pinephone-0.5.img.xz)
- Copy image on the µSD card
xz -dc "Manjaro-ARM-nemomobile-pinephone-0.5.img.xz" | dd if=/dev/stdin of=/dev/mmcblk0 status=progress conv=fsync bs=4M
- Install standard Manjaro Linux.
- Add repository nemomobile repository into
/etc/pacman.conf. It must be first in the list.
[nemomobile] SigLevel = Optional Server = https://img.nemomobile.net/manjaro/10.2021/devel/x86_64/
- Install Nemomobile packages
pacman -S --noconfirm $(pacman -Slq nemomobile)
lipstickor logout, choose Nemomobile, and logging in.
I have a problem!
Please look into the troubleshooting section.