Want to contribute?
This website is created using Jekyll. Fork repository, make your changes, and create merge request.
Then it depends on what you want contribute to:
- the window manager and homescreen is described at glacier-home page,
- the applications are based on QtQuick controls components,
- the list of components could be found nemo-packaging repository,
- Nemomobile is based on Manjaro Linux. Please follow their guidelines for contributing.
Translations could be provided via transifex/nemomobile or directly using merge request on github.
We are looking for designers and artists who can create graphical mockup of user interface, sketch ideas, and help with other graphics. See Qwazix’s blog – Design.
The changes are some time done without testing on all devices. Follow changes in repositories and try if freshly updated components works correctly on your platform. Let us know about problems.
The free capacity of server can be utilized for different tasks. For example:
- repository and image mirroring
- continuous integration - automated build of images
Connection with community
Try it, use it, and share your experience with others. Publish your opinion on social networks. We will be happy to see articles or blog posts about Nemomobile.
You can even re-publish your blog post also to our website. Just fork the repository, make your changes, and create merge request.
You can send us money.